Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

OK, This is what the engine looked like right before I pulled it out of the frame. NOT a pretty sight.




This is what the right side looks like now. NOT too bad. Still have to add Spark Plug wires, Cap, and a few little things.









Here is is the left side of the engine just before pulling it out. Again, not too pretty.


And here is the left side after I painted it. I still need to add the Generator, and a few little items.. but, it SURE looks better.






Today I added the Generator, water inlet, Thermostat, and a few little fittings. I will cover it up and set it in the corner till the clutch comes back, and, the frame comes back. The rolling chassis is the first thing to complete. I need to sand blast the rear end yet and redo the rear springs.

More pictures to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment