Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 22, 2011


Well, I have been sanding, and grinding the rearend and torque tube. LOTS of rust.


Some areas are vert tough to get to with the tools I have.. Working on getting in as much as i can.


I had to pull the rear cover so I can pull the axles to replace the axle seals. Getting the pin out has proved a little more difficult than an 80 nova rearend. But i will get it.


Here we are, mostly sanded. I still need to wash it with soap and water to remove and oil or grease.



OK.. i put on a coat of Rustolium heavy Rust primer. this is still VERY wet. I only did one sides at a time.. waiting for it to dry completely before I sand, and reprime. Then I will flip it over and paint the underside.



More of the tops side primed. Still WET.



Still very wet.. hope it looks this good painted.


More to follow... I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment