Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Frame today

I started putting the frame back together. At the end you will notice the RIGHT side is all together. At 4:00 I figured out that I put the Left Spindle on the Right side. I have to take it all apart and start over now..

 After I get all the frame parts bolted back on, I will re-shoot the Black paint to cover all the nuts and bolts.

 Bolts go INSIDE the cross member



 All nice new grade 8 bolts.
 Front plash pan.
 Rolled the fram over so i can tighten all the bolts and start on the front suspension.


 Bolting the NEW front shocks on.

 Nice and tight.
 Both sides.

 Might as well add the rear shocks while I am doing it.


 All 4 shocks are on and tight.
 Start to add the spindles.
 Added the sway bar so i can put the jack stands under the mounts.
 Add the spring and lower control arm.

 Lower control arm is bolted up.. 
 Ready for backing plate.
 Use and Allen wrench to align the front end.
YEP an Allen wrench.

No comments:

Post a Comment